Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Intro Post

Hello, all.

As I'm relaunching this blog, it's best I do the traditional intro post.

I'm Chris Cowger, Content Developer at CCP Games. If you're familiar with EVE Online, you may know me by my dev handle, CCP Big Dumb Object. This blog is not affiliated with CCP Games. All opinions herein are my own. I have to say that so when I say something outlandish and stupid, we all know I'm not dictating company policy.

"Content Developer" is a bit of a catch-all term, almost as widely abused as "Narrative Designer." In my case it tends to cover most any task related to the implementation of game content, including level design, writing, tools stuff, and internal processes.

I'm starting this blog as a way to get shit out of my head and on to some sort of paper, digital or not. Expect a lot of stuff about stories and video games.

And dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment